PDA

View Full Version : Which songs should be on the next album?

hereitcomes
01-10-2005, 08:29 PM
I've only recently got into damien rice but i've managed to get some unreleased tracks. I really love Nine Crimes, The Girl That Does Yoga and The Blower's Daughter Part 2

am I missing any other really great ones? although I dont see how the girl that does yoga would fit on an album with the other 2 heheh

fantastic song to play though!

Gazel
01-10-2005, 08:31 PM
There a loads more great ones out there. Check out the threads in the trading section, you should be able to find most of them there.smileys/smiley4.gif

Spamlet
01-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Yup,

I'd say you're missing at least25-30 other great Damonon album tracks.Many of myfavorites weren't even mentioned: The Professor, Insane,Grey Room, Fool, Didn't Take You Long,Rule number 2, Rootless Tree,Tongue, Face, Me My Yoke and I, and on and on and on...

To answer your otherquestion: supposedly the third album will be themore upbeat, happier stuff like TGWDY, front door,bottom shelf, sand, toffee pop, boring afternoon,childishetc.Edited by: Spamlet

Colbarr
01-10-2005, 08:53 PM
I'd imagine, if he is going to wait awhile before the release of the album, that he would probably have a few new songs that no-one has heard of...not even Emmettsmileys/smiley36.gif Edited by: Colbarr

Wheels
01-10-2005, 09:04 PM
I'd imagine, if he is going to wait awhile before the release of the album, that he would probably have a few new songs that no-one has heard of...not even Emmettsmileys/smiley36.gif

smileys/smiley3.gif Impossible... surely...