Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 07-20-2006, 09:29 AM   #1
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

Exclamation If you've seen Damo live lately- please read (other new songs?)

It's hard to know from the accounts/reviews of the last few weeks if the "new songs" played were all just the same ones from early in the tour or not. Very understandable since only a few had heard them yet (I believe one Toronto guy mistakenly thought "She comes out" hadn't been played anywhere else not knowing about it being at the Winery gig). But now that we have:

Could the people who were at one of the mid-western/Texas/other Canadian shows please take a listen to the clips of the new songs from the Winery or Toronto on YouTube or esnips and then let us know back here on this thread if any of them weren't the same or recognizable from the lyrics section? In fact for the rest of the tour we can continue to report any strange new ones for everyone's reference on this thread...

Also does anybody have the other new one we heard about: the 'empty' song ("I love your double chin")? Dying to hear that one. Please PM me, if so, and we'll see about getting it up someplace for everyone...